Saturday, September 27, 2014

Homemade Pizza Bagels


Yes I'm a big kid sometimes, but I really like those frozen pizza bagels. But I figured I could make them myself and they would be healthier than the frozen packaged ones and I can change up the toppings to whatever I like. These have my homemade sauce, pepperoni and mozzarella. Took the pic before they went into the freezer. Can't wait to mix up the toppings and make more of these. Since work is crazy for me this time of year I love having items like these that I can make ahead and freeze so they are ready when I want a snack or breakfast/lunch/dinner. Going to make another batch this week, I think a veggie version. Here's the link to make these for your freezer

http://www.shutterbean.com/2014/pizza-bagels/

No comments:

Post a Comment